Wednesday, September 30, 2009

why I feel so obsessed with super mom....

this whole project has been interesting, I was loosing a little steam when The Lord sent me a reminder of why I need to figure this out. Its not actually about becoming super mom, I think we all already are. It about realizing the POTENTIAL we have right with in our self. Just today I had a mom who I love deeply say to me. " you just can't do it with out help". she was talking about her self. She unfolded her life ( in a very abbreviated version) and she talk about her support group. Now she feels Like her support group is gone and she thinks with out those people she can't be all she needs to be for those she loves.
In The kindest way I know how, I would like to say I think she is wrong. Yes, we all need support; but when we are in our hardest times it will not matter how many individuals rally around us if we do not have faith in God and a strong belief in our self. Amazing stories are told of men and woman through out the ages who did incredible things against all odds. sometimes there was NO support system so they reach to a higher source and then looked with in themselves and moved forward.
What I was reminded today is that there are very few women out there who believe in them self, who truly believe with all their heart in a supreme being who wants them to succeed. I ,with all these women, falter in more moments then I would like to admit, but I know even though I am not perfect, I still can share what little I have learned. So this is the mission. To teach each and every women her true identity and then step back as they make miracles happen!

1 comment:

  1. Go, Fight, Win! You must keep going.. you have a younger sister watching, and waiting to hear about yoru project. Maybe its not for you, maybe your misssion is to help me? Either way I love reading, and feel a little bit more of a "I can do it" attitude after reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete