Wednesday, September 16, 2009

becoming super mom....

1. PRAY

2. Write



If had enough hands with enough fingers to count how many times some one told me " wow, sounds like your super mom!?" I might Actually be able to get done everything I have to do in the right amount of time and still create a peaceful pleasant home. But the fact is, I don't, not by myself that is. Most of the time it may appear that We are working time miracles in our home, but actually things are falling apart all over.

The Brigette I happen to know is pretty weak actually, she yells to much, despises the dishes and laundry, eats as much junk as possible and thinks the thoughts "What about me?" all the time. When I look in the mirror at this version of me there is nothing super about it. This mom stinks, when I am this version of me, Life doesn't flow smoothly along like a nice Sunday drive, instead life feels more like a bumpy dirt road with a driver who can't drive stick! I despise this person, and I get frustrated with her because she always sneaks into my days!

Not long ago in search of becoming a better mom I blogged about my crazy life. I was looking for uplifting words, Ideas of how to become better. My sweet Friends were quick to give advice and instructions as to how THEY would live MY life. I was told to cut things out, to make list and "wait for the correct season". These answers only mad me mad. I knew my heart was in right place, I knew each of the commitments I had currently made were things I needed to do and could not cut out no matter how over whelming they felt. So I thought and thought about what to do. I realized there was only one awnser, I must become super mom/woman.

"BUT HOW?" this is something I have asked my self over and over and over again these last few months. I don't know all the awnsers, but I intend find them. Only one person that I am aware of even knows this blog exists and For now I intend to keep it that way. Each day I will share my discoveries as I work on becoming the super mom I must be, for my sweet children and husband and in the end even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment