Saturday, September 19, 2009

feels good to be super woman..

since starting this project I have had on my mind the thought.."how would super woman handle this?" a lot. Or what can I do today to make me more like a super woman/mom??

I don't have any huge changes to report. but I will say I am finding more joy looking out side of my own personal bubble. I worked at the school yesterday. I helped random kids tie shoes and get the principle for a girl who was in serious emotional distress. I felt like a super hero as I treated each child as if they were the most important mission I would ever go on. I included the way I treat my children in this pattern of thinking to ( which is technically what I should Do every day) my own children. For some reason thoguh thinking about it in this way with the thought of being more then my normal self I felt more determination to be better and stronger. I acted as a nurturer and teacher. It felt good. I am anxious to grow these budding attributes, so that they can become a true part of me not just a hopeful glimpse of wha I COULD one day become..

All that being said, I learn something of my form of cryptinight ( I have no Idea how to spell that I will research it). So let me thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings he given me. For all that I am, even though it seems a weak offering most of the time, All that I am is because of him. That I have no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment