Monday, January 9, 2012

Breakfast for dinner 10/10

In our house a family favorite is ALWAYS breakfast for dinner! Maybe its because their mom is to lazy in the morning to get her cook on, or maybe its just that good, either way- the happy dance is done by all when we have breakfast for dinner.

Pancakes:

I use Pamela's Baking and pancake mix, and I ALMOST follow the directions like it says, except-
In place of the eggs I use 1 1/2 TBLSPNS of ground flax seed
In place of water I use Almond milk
then I add a sprinkle of cinnamon and about 2 TBLS of brown sugar

Bacon?? YES please!
for those who haven't heard...cook it in your oven! throw down some parchment paper, lay out your Bacon and cook at 350.

Hash Browns:
roasted garlic seasoning is my favorite to throw on there. but the best part about hash browns is cooking them up in the bacon grease with a little pepper and they usually turn out NICE.

get a little fruit on that plate and call it good for a night, greasy, sugary yumminess. only once in a while though- o.k?

No comments:

Post a Comment