Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pizza Night!! 10/10

Tonight the kids and I wanted to get creative! so we went over to my sisters house and had PIZZA!! The kids were so cute, They really enjoyed being little chefs. I think this one is a 10 out of 10 stars. the reviews were some thing like " this is SOOOO good" "can we have pizza night every night? or at least once a week?" The best thing about this is that you can tweak it however you want, a gourmet pizza or simple like we did.

For the crust we used:

Pamela's baking mix ( my new very favorite mix!)
which calls for:
2-1/4 tsp GF yeast
1/4 cup oil
1=1/2 cup water

Sauce:

we have found one of our favorite sauces for pizza is Hunts spaghetti sauce. ( I sent an e-mail to them asking if they consider their product GF, DF....I'll let you know! but I always label and did not see anything.

Toppings!

This is the fun part, do whatever you want! we had:

mushrooms
olives
green bell peppers
red bell peppers
onion
pineapple
turkey pepperoni
DF cheese
sausage
artichoke hearts

my middle one put EVERYTHING except cheese on his. he LOVED it. Have fun baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment