Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mac & cheese & hotdogs! 3/10

last week while I was doing my weekly " oh man I am overwhelmed by this diet" session, my husband kindly suggested that a few nights a week I should try to do more simple meals for my kids ( even if my taste buds throw a fit) so we settled on what my honey considers an American classic! Mac & Cheese....and HOT DOGS! In our local walmart I found this brand, I was almost skipping down the isle I mean how rare are GF/DF products??


I followed the directions to a tee, and wa-la! dinner in a snap! we used turkey dogs, as my middle man is allergic to Beef along with DF/GF/EF. the kids were not to impressed. They ate the hotdogs out of the pasta. I asked for a review, and none of them LOVED it or even were thrilled about trying it some other time...so it earned a poor 3/10. At least I tried to simplify right??




No comments:

Post a Comment